1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hypertech for sale

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by JDR, Sep 22, 2007.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. JDR

JDR New Member

My 2000 Astro got totalled 2 weeks ago and now I have a new ride. The Astro was tweaked with a Hypertech 30024 programmer and it's one of the spare parts I have for sale. I've restored the original programming to the Astro, so the HT is not VIN locked.

There are many 4.3L applications for this programmer as well. Check out http://www.hypertech.com/product_searchpart.html?phpID=vehicleTable&part=30024 for a complete list.

I'd like to get $250 for it.

PM me if you're interested.

JDR
    Texas

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sorry to hear about the total. Hope everyone is ok.

3. JDR

JDR New Member

Thanks, Steve. I was disappointed too, since it's the only accident I've had in 40 years of driving. My ego was hurt more than anything. :no:

The good thing is that insurance helped me get a new 07 LTZ Silverado 4x4. That makes the hurt go away a bit. :party:

4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thank goodness. I think the 07 LTZ would make me feel better too:happy: