1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

For Sale Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmer for sale Model # 32004

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by stchman, Nov 5, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I have for sale a Hypertech Max Energy #32004. I bought this for my 2008 Silverado 1500 with the 5.3L engine. This is a great unit as it also allowed me to tell the computer the tire height.

This unit will work form 2007 - 2010 Silverado/Sierra. Please check with Hypertech to see if your vehicle is supported.

Hypertech phone # 901-382-8888

My original Silverado was reset back to original programming so this unit is ready to be used on a different vehicle. I flashed the 32004 to Hypertech's latest firmware for this unit.

I have the original box, cables, CD, documentation, etc. Since you use the unit to program only, it spends most of its life in a closet.

I will take $275 with free shipping to any of the 48 states. If you wish to pick the unit up, I live in the St. Louis area.

You can PM me or call my cell 636-578-6919.

Thanks.