Hypertech Max Energy tuner reviews

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by J-ROD83, Feb 12, 2014.

1. J-ROD83

J-ROD83 New Member

I have a 1997 Silverado 3500 with a 7.4L and I am looking for tuners. Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of choice for this engine. Anybody have any experience with the hypertech max energy tuner?

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Beyond the Handheld Tuners......I don't know if you've look at them, but another Choice for Tuning your 97" would be going a with "Custom Tune" like the ones from Black Bear Performance.....going with a "Custom Tune" will yield you The Best Return on your Investment,

Link
    Black Bear Performance : Custom Tuning Solutions for 96" and Newer GM Vehicles

3. J-ROD83

J-ROD83 New Member

I actually have not checked into getting a custom tune but I will. I appreciate the link.

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Your Welcome, I have whats called the In-Person Custom Tune, from Black Bear, and after the Tune was done, Other than Pure HP Gains, the Overall Drivability has been Increased.....I'm Very Impressed with the way My Engine Now Runs-n-Performs with this Custom Tune....Best Investment that I've put into my Truck.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014