1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

hypertech max energy

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by sharpshooterusmc, May 2, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. sharpshooterusmc

sharpshooterusmc Rockstar 100 Posts

i have the hypertech max energy on my 01 2500 HD. i was wondering if anyone knew if it turned off the torque management like the diablo does. if it doesnt then i will sell it and get a diablo

2. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I dont know if it can but What you could do is go to a performance shop and they can hook your truck up to a tuner and disable it. You could also buy your own tuner or send your ecu off and have it tuned and sent back to you.

3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I am pretty sure that diablo does, from what i have read on here too is that more people like the diablos better then hypertech too