Hypertech Power Programmer

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by gnilson, Jan 14, 2011.

1. gnilson

gnilson New Member

Selling my Hypertech programmer for my 2003 Suburban. Truck's gone and this does not work on my new one. $50 +shipping.
    Thanks
    Geoff

2. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 Rockstar 100 Posts

do u know what vehicles it works on, interested

3. gnilson

gnilson New Member

I'm not sure when GM went to the newer version, but I'm pretty sure at least until 2005. After that, I don't know. I'm sure somebody on this forum would know. I do know that it will work with any GM truck with the LS engine within that time period. Please let me know if you do find out.

Thanks
    Geoff

4. hwt.cookie

hwt.cookie New Member

What engine was in your suburban 5.3 or 4.8?
    and how do I get a hold of you?

5. gnilson

gnilson New Member

5.3 was standard in the Suburban that year, I believe. My cell is 201-602-4175.

Thanks
    Geoff

6. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

id take it if it would work on my '03 1500 with the 4.8l

7. gnilson

gnilson New Member

It is supposed to work on all LS motors of that generation. It looks at the serial number of your vehicle and as long as you have the original size motor, it compensates for it. I believe you can go to HyperTech's website, you can confirm this. I'll see if I can find anything in the paperwork.

8. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

i have the original motor....is it true it only gains 9 hp and 9 ft lbs of torque???...im very interested in it tho

9. gnilson

gnilson New Member

I can't really attest to the actual numbers as I never dynoed the truck. Where it really shines tho, is when you start modding the motor. Make me an offer.

10. GSXR

GSXR New Member

Hey ill take it. I thought I sent you a message but I guess not. Shoot me a text to 757-710- 7279 or email to gsxron1@gmail.com