1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hypertech / Prom Comp Power Programmer 07-09

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by crghou, Dec 25, 2010.

1. crghou

crghou New Member

This is new in box. Bought for my dads truck but he sold it before we ever used it. It is labeled by pro comp but made my hypertech as stated on the box and unit. Looking to get $200 OBO

EXP-PC32004-1 07-09 GM Avalanche/ Sierra/ Silverado/ Suburban/ Tahoe/ Yukon (GMT900 Body) 4.8L/ 5.3L/ 6.0L

Power Pro Performance Tuner
    Part Number: PC32004

Power Pro Performance Tuner

* Number of Power Level Settings: 2 (gas engines); 3 (diesel)
    * Internet Updatable
    * Reads Trouble Codes
    * Approximate Power Gains:Up To 25 HP* (gas engines); Up to 120 HP* (diesel)

Pro Comp Power Pro performance tuners are state-of-the-art engine management tools that deliver extraordinary power and torque gains, unparalleled transmission controls, and improved fuel efficiency. Power Pro tuners plug directly into your vehicle and read the stock calibration stored in your vehicle. The stock calibration is the fuel, spark, and transmission installed in your vehicle from the factory. After reading this file and saving it, the Power Pro tuners then download the Power Pro calibration to your vehicle. All engine and vehicle operations will work exactly the same, except that your engine will now work more efficiently, which equals more power, more torque, and better MPG!

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EXP-PC32004-1/

thanks
  2. crghou

crghou New Member

make an offer need this gone.
  3. tweeter88

tweeter88 New Member

Have you been able to sell the tuner yet?
  4. crghou

crghou New Member

no i still have it. I don't think it is actually a programmer but just a tired size re calibrator. There is 1 that is a programmer as well but I think this one is only the re calibrator. will take best offers on it though.
  5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I got mine brand new for $220 so you might want to list a lower price crghou..
  6. crghou

crghou New Member

Yeah thanks.

New price 150, OBO. Like I said brand new in box.