Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

i´m probleby wrecked

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by swedp, Jul 17, 2010.

1. swedp

swedp Rockstar

this is the very best site i found on net,inclouding specific chevy sites. we don´t always understand the differnr s in lingo but still,could it be we do not know eachother good enough? bad speelijng inclouding,!whoops ,chineess?? hehehe - anyway i like your sense of humor and and reality facts,i hope to be able come to your part of the world and you are sure welcome to mine/ the best to you / peter did travilling around for half a year at ´85

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  2. Pats1pab1

Pats1pab1 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I had this website in my files for years, and would always refer to it when I had problems working on all the family trucks. I finally signed up and created an account at the end of last year. But the site is just not for working on your truck. You can find great news articles, things for sell, and a great games and humor section. As far as spelling goes, we all understand each other when it comes to being grease monkies...:lol: Plus it's nice to make friends all over the world!!

3. swedp

swedp Rockstar

that´s exatly what i feel,and it is nice to make new friends and understanding outside garage envoirment as well.i use to type in some chevie issius and demand picture on google and there are an ocean of findings,and here at this site i find just gentle people of all ages.thatá great! peter

4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I have learned a lot of the common issues and saved myself and my friends a lot of money buy simple repairs that i would miss thanks to usually going in a different directiong thanks to this site. I couldnt agree more that it is a great place to get together and shoot the bull or figure out why your truck wont start.