1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I am trying to learn more about Suburbans

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Mark Scotton, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Mark Scotton

Mark Scotton New Member

Hello everyone,
    Last week I bought a 1994 Suburban. And I really love it. But now I'm trying to find out more about them. and my own Suburban. One thing about mine is that the sticker on the drivers door that tells about the truck is worn blank from old age. And I was wanting to know when it was built. Any ideas on where I might get that info? Also, all of the other ones that I have seen have bucket seats, overhead consoles etc. Mine has 3 bench seats and no overhead console. But it does have rear air and rear air controls on the rear roof. Also, its the only one that I have seen in my town with the colors that I have both inside and out. Would you please share info with me?
    Thanks!
    Mark

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Put you vin into this. It will give you every bit of information you are looking for. It will tell you exactly what it rolled out of the factory with. What is cool about it is that you can add the rpo code options to the bottom section and see how many vehicle were made with that option. If I add them all my yukon xl falls to 1% and they say that there is not another one exactly like it.
    http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
  3. Mark Scotton

Mark Scotton New Member

Thanks Pikey! It says that mine is the only one as well. :)