I bought me a new toy

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Davandy, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sweet call me on my Razr. I'll have my lawyer call your lawyer and they can do lunch. :rofl:

[​IMG]

3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

well then... ph3r me with my Moto Razr V3xx...with 3G technology for DSL speed net
    [​IMG]

but seriously, sweet phone. I'm not a huge fan of PDA phones. I'd rather just lug my laptop with me and tether my phone to the laptop. All the net surfing I need to do while using a laptop isn't feasible is handled nicely by the razr...

4. Cableguy

Then you'd definately dig my laptop then.....

[​IMG]

5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hmm....looks like a Panasonic Toughbook TabletPC. Very sweet laptop that you can beat the living sh*t outta. I'm assuming it's company issued since those toughbooks run in the 3K range...and you're in the work truck lol

6. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Davandy that phone is to fancy, that thing probably wouldnt last 1 week with me. and cableguy that laptop is badass

7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

you could call me, but I'd probably be listening to music on my chocolate 8550.

[​IMG]

Then your lawyer, and Jamie's lawyer can discuss suing me for not being on the site as much :winktongue:

That's a really nice looking phone Peter. I hope you enjoy it. :smile:

8. Cableguy

Don't let my daughter see that phone Patrick. She wants that one but I'm broke.:lol:

9. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like it. got it for $50 with renewal of contract.
    and I'm sure you know you could get it for free with new contract. If she doesn't already have a phone.

10. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My new phone Nokia N95 is stolen before it could reach me.
    I can trace it back to the Belgium border and then it’s disappeared
    This could only happen to me.:rofl::sign0017::fighting0034: :frown: