Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I call her Big Ugly (for now)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Zac001, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Zac001

Zac001 New Member

Just my new to me 95 Sierra SLT been doing some work on her in the two weeks I've had her! Lots of cleaning since its been a backyard decoration for four years, in the two weeks I've had her I've replaced the back fender flares, added a 3in exhaust from the cat back with a flowmaster 40 on it, torn out the back seat working on re upholstering it, have pulled out the center console and dyed it black, took off the passenger door panel and dyed that black as well, slowly putting the whole interior to black and grey leather! Updates will be posted in appropriate areas! This is what I've done so far!

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to upload all at once on my phone

Attached Files:

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Getting there Keep us updated..
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow those interior pieces came out really nice!! When I was reading your opening words, first thing that came into my mind was that has to look like crap. They look like factory, great job on them. As far as the body I read your other thread about the 20 minute detail, and that blew my mind!!! Keep up the great work!!
  4. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

Big, yup! Ugly? No way in Hell!!
    Sweet looking truck!

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  5. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Liking the progress. Love this body style. Keep us updated!
  6. Countrypride95

Countrypride95 New Member

Truck look amazing for it to have been a yard ornament for four years. Great job on the whole cleaning process :great:
  7. JohnTSSG

JohnTSSG New Member

That's unbelievable that your truck was a yard ornamant for 4 years you have done and awesome job cleaning her up. The die jobs on the console and the passenger door panel came out great. I haven't heard of that before. I guess I have been hiding under a rock for a long time. :lol:Keep up the good work.