I captured a 2008 Acadia in the wild...LOL

Discussion in 'Chevy Traverse Forum (GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave)' started by Cableguy, Sep 3, 2007.

Newest Photos

1. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Good friends of mine (And neighbour) were gracious enough to let me snap some pics of the new Acadia. Seems like a pretty smart looking SUV, I've been offered to test drive it so maybe I'll take him up on it. Then give you guys some feed back...enjoy!

Sorry about the picture quality (I think I need a new camera)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  2. Cableguy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The last picture if your interested, is a picture of behind the passenger seat. Beleive it or not that is where the battery is located under mat and a small access panel.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I love the look of this new breed of crossover vehicles. Essentially, they're unibody frames with roomy bodies built on them, giving you the ride and fuel economy of a car, but the space of a midsize SUV.
  4. Rumpamuro

Rumpamuro New Member 100 Posts

well dont kid yourself the economy is not like a car, but its also not like it should be either.
  5. Cableguy

The neighbour I took the pictures at says its awesome on fuel (In the 30's) Its fwd only, so really its like a big Pontiac Vibe :neutral:
  6. vaportrail

vaportrail New Member

arcadia

I'm looking at them also - pricey! what is the real fuel mileage - kinda need 4 wd. need to tow 4-5k lbs also. looks like my tahoe on the inside! Dealer says they are hard to find ( therefore no deals to be had) anybody have one? any feedback - problems...?
  7. Cableguy