1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I decide to painted my emblem !

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ShadowRejects, Feb 27, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ShadowRejects

ShadowRejects Rockstar 100 Posts

[​IMG]

i think it looks 1000000 times better :) let me know what you think!!

Attached Files:

2. MTM

MTM Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I like it a lot did the same to mine

3. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

looks great....stands out perfectly !!!!!!!!!!!

4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Colormatched/painted bowties are the $#it... looks great.

5. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

always a plus !!!!! looks like u did a good job.......

6. ShadowRejects

thanks man :) im like in love with it haha. i spent like 10 minutes today looking at it. its awesome how painting one small thing can change the look of a truck!

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

amen to that. haha

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

thanks man! it looks really good painting it black, especially on the OBS trucks because the chrome that surrounds it usually made it blend in, but with it being black it stands out now :D which is always a plus.

7. UsafMoore67

UsafMoore67 New Member

You know I was curious if I really wanted to do this on my Sandstone 04...now I think I will! That looks AWESOME!

8. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Looks great!

9. Harwood103

Harwood103 New Member

That does look good. I just put a different grill on mine and have my stock grill just laying in my shop. I'm going to do something like that with it soon. Good job!

10. ShadowRejects

thank ya :) dont be afraid to experiment with paint! i do all the time, hints the painted steering links and bulkhead Lol