1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once!

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Eddie Z71, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi GM'ers, I'm not a pro, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once. :lol: There is a bunch of stuff I don't know on the new GM's, but I am learning as I go. I will try to give feedback, but just remember where I stayed. :glasses:
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Too funny!

I often wondered why you don't comment on anything besides new member introductions, but I figured we would drag you out of your shell soon enough! Have you ever done anything custom to your trucks at all, lighting, painting, or even just bolt on stuff? Well at any rate we enjoy having you on here everyday, that takes dedication and devotion and we appreciate it. (Well at least I do!)

BTW- For your mention about the Holiday In Express , you win a three night trip to the Holiday Inn Express of your choice. (excluding all 50 states, and all countries that can be named in 60 seconds LOL!) :great::great:
  3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks! I have done some work to my old '78 Chevy truck. I posted some pictures in my album. The door handles are shaved with electric locks, and it was lowered. My friend helped me rebuild the BB402, and I was getting ready to paint it when I sold it. I have to say, I saw your S10, and I like the color of it. The plates look "KOOL" on it.:glasses: I do post to alot of other things, but I don't know that much about the new GM's.:neutral: I have all of you to help teach me. I will talk to you later! ( ok, tomorrow ).:lol:
  4. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice! your s10 looks awesome! i really like that tails and lightbar with the blue paint. well done thus far