1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I got a Magna Charger MP112 Radix

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by RockHead, Jan 16, 2009.

1. RockHead

RockHead New Member 100 Posts

Well atfer granging my feet for some time now , I got a Magna Charger MP112 Radix . Madna Charger was having a hell of a deal , So I had to jump on it now . For the whole kit it ran $4,500 Brand New 36,000 mile or 3 year warrity on it . I was look at some uesd ones over the time and they they where running around $3,500-$4,500 . I was lookin at the new ones from a speed shop in my area they were asking $6,00,- $7,500 .

Now I have to get things for it now .......MORE $$$$$$$$$ :party:

the one thing Im lookin for is a Joe Gibbs Engine Cover , I looked on ebay did not see a thing ....

I will post pics soon as I install it .

Mark
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sounds awesome! Keep us posted Mark.
  3. JMoney02

JMoney02 New Member 100 Posts

Nice Purchase, now when are you and your Carbon Fiber Buddy going to start making parts to be sold for our trucks? They came out real nice.........

Jeff
  4. Doberman

Doberman New Member

Congradulations on the purchase, :great: I've been draging my feet on getting the Magna Charger or the Pro Charger system....Keep us posted on how you like it.......Now go have some fun!

Cheers!
    Pete
  5. RockHead

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  6. RockHead

I love Carbon Fiber parts :glasses:
  7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Holy Crap I am so jealous that thing will haul A**!!! i hope to see you at island with that on there this summer :great:
  8. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

hot damn! thats so sweet
  9. RockHead

[​IMG]

Im workin on making a canter pod for the Fuel Pressure and the Boost Guage

Still waitin on JeGGS to ship the Boost Guage
  10. RockHead

[​IMG]
    here are the guages installed with the C/F :great: Part 1 of the install is dun I will be Installing the SuperCharger in March 14th . Moer Pics will come in a new thread

Mark