1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

i got a question about hypertech programmer

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by doofum21, May 26, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. doofum21

doofum21 New Member

If you know anything about these please give me some help...I read through the instructions, plugged it in, and turned the key to on, and nothing happened but there are now noises coming from inside my dash. I have no idea what it is from and why it happens. please help
  2. masterfoxscout

masterfoxscout New Member 100 Posts

You should post this in the Tech discussion. You'll get more hits on it.
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

question about hypertech programmer

Did you unplug programmer and does engine start? When you say its making noise from dash is this while the programmer was plugged in or after progrmmer was diconnected? Its normal for the noises when the programmer is hooked up and the key in the on position. Does your truck have onstar?
  4. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the site
  5. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!
  6. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!
  7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the site
  8. Jimmiee

Jimmiee New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I would call their Hotline. After paying that much money for a product I would want to hear what they have to say about it.
  9. nexusstorm

nexusstorm New Member

i seen these thing's used on 4x4 off road on ESPN 2. the guy on there i watched him just plug it in and go. mabey you got a bad one i would call the company to bad i don't know much about tho's tuner's i wish i could help more.