I got it !!!

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by brickborn, Mar 20, 2011.

1. brickborn

brickborn New Member

Well guys I finally got it up and going again. I replaced the distributor , which got me spark back and fired my injectors . Well it would try to start but not stay running . So I took it to the dealer . They wanted to charge me 647.00 to install new injectors cause one wasn't firing , the injector kit was only about 230.00 , i said no and towed it back home .later that day I took the injectors out of my 89 sub installed them in my 90 which took literally 30 mins . Jumped in turned the key and bang flowmasters growling again . I yelled and screamed f yeah up and down my road like a cyco . So glad to be rolling again .
    Thanks for all the help and suggestions ! I really do appreciate it I owe you guys some beers!
    The last thing I can say is f the gmc dealerships they are fn ripoffs . It really gets me how they try to rip people off. Signing off Brickborn

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Do you have the link to your old thread on this so we can review the original symptoms ?