1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I got my Girlfriend to model with my car (Hot Pics)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Megasaurus, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

Took these over the summer, ignore the date the camera was not setup properly. She's hot huh?

Ellie035.jpg

Ellie038.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

So..is that your gf sittin in the car looking out the window in the 5th pic down? Not the 6th pic, the 5th pic. The little tan one with the 4 legs & floppy ears? ha ha ha..
    Seriously, the woman in these pics is not the same woman you posted as your "wifey" in your first pic on your other thread. So what's the story? 2 wives? 2 girlfriends?

edit** BTW your first 2 pics aren't downloading all the way. You can only see about an inch of the left side of the first 2.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  3. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

I was always taught, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Guess I already said too much, huh?

4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Haha... Mega, I like your wife better than your girlfriend.

5. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

THEN WHO ARE THESE ?????????

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?56219-Girlfriend-Wife-Picture-Thread

Do u realy think u can fool us on one and the same site ?? LMAO
    Go find you are GF and then come back..stop posting pictures of magazins especialy when theyr ugly !!!!
    I had better looking ones that i threw out for beeing a bitch then the ones u post here !!!!!

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

bahahaha, this is an old running gag on a lot of sites. :) One of the worst modeling photo shoots ever.

It's 1) the car, 2) the bad backgrounds, 3) the horrible posing, 4) the terrible wardrobe, 5) terrible hair and makeup, 6) etc, etc, etc.

7. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yeah, sure- I believe you.
    Isn't that a Toyota?
    Cute dog- very fit looking young woman also.

8. jeffro2004

jeffro2004 Rockstar

# 7. Terrible face!

9. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

not just the face...LOL ooops

10. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Heh, her face isn't bad-maybe it is just the weird over application of mascara.
    I suspect MANY HERE (not me of course, but many of you) have done much worse- AND BEEN PRETTY HAPPY WITH IT!