1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I got my Girlfriend to model with my car (Hot Pics)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Megasaurus, Dec 23, 2010.

1. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

sorry to disapoint u , but i dont use mascara !!!! hahahaha , and i hope the other guys here dont do either !!!!
  2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I could live with the mascarra, it's the FAKE smile she puts forth that makes her a poor model. A good model has a natural smile that isn't forced or cheesey looking.
  3. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

Another asset of a good model: Dental Insurance!!
  4. DAREDEVIL

I say its a ... that got paid for the pics ??
  5. stephan

LOL Sal, true.... the top rated ones also carry insurance on their legs, face, skin,, anything that could put them out of work is insured.
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Its an acura(honda) I don't think toyota would allow something like that to do a shoot with their cars
  7. DAREDEVIL

I wonder if she left her boobs in the house ??? LMAO
  8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I wouldn't doubt it I think she left a lot at the house
  9. DAREDEVIL

I am 100% with u on that...but i guess the guy that started this likes dude looking little girls !!!????

mmhhhh
  10. stephan

Scott you're getting funnier all the time. (left her boobs in the house):rofl: ha ha ha ha
    I think Clint is just jerking our chains. Too many wives/girlfriends.. Maybe he's trying to find new homes for some of them ha ha ha