Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I got my Girlfriend to model with my car (Hot Pics)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Megasaurus, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

We need more Girl and truck shots.. I'll have some good ones after Carlisle.....

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I missed this the first time posted. I think its a guy in drag.:gasp::lol:

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This thread is wrong for so many reasons ... ;-):gasp:

4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i completely forgot about this thread! and yes it is very wrong so misleading :grrrrrr:

5. ChevyHD

ChevyHD Rockstar 100 Posts

Wow, I was so confused when I saw the pictures. I didn't comprehend the fact that its a joke lol.

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, but who's the joke on?

7. ChevyHD

ChevyHD Rockstar 100 Posts

Jokes on me I guess cause damn! Wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole! Definitely not what I was expecting when I saw Hot Pics lol.

8. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Wow is all I have to say. Need to go take a cold shower after seein those pics... haha