1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I guess there is something special about GM diesels :-) (Video of rolled over truck)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by PantheraUncia, Aug 17, 2013.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I just happened to catch this.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
  2. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Well, yeah. wadja expect?:happy:

3. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

GMC: rolls over and keeps on truckin'!

4. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Why'd they even need a towtruck? That thing has at least two ways to right itself.

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

The Body saved that truck and the cab..

6. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Agreed, the truck bed bore the weight and saved the cab from being crushed.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I just saw this. That's awesome. Love how they came in a GMC from their shop too.

8. cjruot

cjruot New Member

I just like when it hits its wheels again, how the side boxes fly open and **** goes everywhere! hahahaha... cracks me up!

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This is a good video.

10. ChevyFan

Had to watch this video again.