I hate pollen season!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by adampaul1964, Apr 26, 2011.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Stuffy head, sore throat, sneezing and itchy eyes, I really love springtime but hate what it does to me, but much worse than that look what it does to my truck!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Oh I agree. I used to have a black car and I would just give up on keeping it clean...

[​IMG]
    It's hard to see b/c I didn't really take pics of it when it was green. But anyway that's some tricky stuff, it got under the spoiler somehow?

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We dont have it as bad up here in MN. IT will be bad for a couple of weeks but 1 good rain and it will all be done.

4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Spring is a double-edged sword for me: I like the warm weather and driving around not having to worry about snow, but the pollen drives me nuts with my allergies and it gets all over my truck:no:

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I agree with you Adam. My BLACK truck looks like a black and yellow bee. Wash it in the morning and by afternoon its yellow again. Our property was a pine tree farm for the lumber industry that has never been harvested so we have pine polen everywhere. Even my black lab gets yellow going outside. Its supposed to rain today so that should help.

6. adampaul1964

Yeah, we are expecting rain too, that's funny about the lab, my Schnauzer gets sneezing fits when he's outside!

7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Adam when I lived in PA I didn't have any allergy problems. Now I live in NC and my allergies bother me for like two months. And the pollen on the cars was really bad this year. I had to wash the truck twice a week just so I could remember what color it was.

8. adampaul1964

I didn't develop allergy problems until around 5 years ago, pollen never bothered me until then, I moved into this neighborhood 10 years ago, don't know if it's related or not.