1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

i hate punks!

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by sheep, Jul 21, 2008.

1. sheep

sheep Rockstar 100 Posts

well friday night someone decided to help themselves to my stereo equipment, im sure im not the only one here that has people break into the vehicle, but this time i decided to make sure that there was no way they were going to make a quick get away with my stuff, with the new truck box and amp i got i have bolted them under the back seat in my truck so there is no way you can get it out. without taking the sub woofer out of the box and then taking out the screws, while this is not completly full proof it will slow them down alot and maybe they will get frusterated and leave before they get to anything
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

"I feel your pain ", there is nothing like the feeling when you first discover that you have been robbed!
  3. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:grrrrrr: Bummer man! That's a good idea to bolt everything in like that. Surely most crooks aren't patient or willing enough to try to un-bolt everything. Although, my buddy's mustang got broken into once, and they neatly took the dash panel off and unplugged the stereo without causing any damage what so ever. Always thought that was weird...
  4. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

gotta love it when they go the extra mile.
  5. Opex

Opex Member

i hear ya man i had some steal my deck new years 2007... but i found out who it was and got my revenge... my buddy told me he seen his car so i went down to find it sitting there with my deck in it... i made sure it was my deck then threw it though his windshield.... it was a stupid thing to do but it made me feel awhole lot better...
  6. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Why can't more thieves be more respectful? I mean, if you're going to be a thief, why not take an extra minute and do it right?
  7. sheep

sheep Rockstar 100 Posts

and now that its bolted down its insured so if they do manage to go through and take everything out then i will be covered, i reported the crime to the police but didnt even try to call the insurence company, last thing i want to do is deal with them
  8. cdunbar29

cdunbar29 Rockstar

dude that sucks, nothing like seeing something u worked hard for pilfered but some respectless punk
  9. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I had a friend in college that got his K-5 broken into. They stole the stereo, all his tapes (it was the mid 80's, so no cds) and his cooler of beer. They left him one beer sitting on the center console, so I guess they were a little courteous.:rofl:
  10. Z71_usmc_rebel

Z71_usmc_rebel Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

My solution for thieves and terrorists ha..

havnt gotten anything stolen yet! hopefully it stays that way ! Friends i know have had some of there things stolen though..never good
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2008