1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I hate training weeks......

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by vncj96, Dec 21, 2009.

1. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

I hate my training, I feels so lost as I dont get the time other then at work to check out whats happening. I know what a job, I get to spend most of my time on the internet!!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

What type of training?
  3. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

Are you affiliated with any terrorist organizations Steve?!?! I work at a Nuclear plant and am a security supervisor. Has we are heavily armed, so we do alot with room clearing/entering, procedure writing/review and many other things related to protecting and defending a nuclear plant. Just sucks, after a week i feel lost as I am not able to get onto the site, we have training every five weeks for a full week
  4. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member

i know the feeling!ill be gone for 3 weeks in january for training and the only time im on the internet is here at work!