1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I have 33 x 12.5 x 20 Tires and am wanting 20's

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by marshjo, Mar 17, 2011.

1. marshjo

marshjo New Member

I know this is routine and redundant for most of you... But here it goes. I have 33" toyo mts waiting on some rims for my 2011 silverado with a 2.5" level kit. I ordered bmf sota's 20 x 10 with -19 offset on a whim and now am paying restocking fees due to the rub on the fender by the door... I would like to know if I can run a 20 x 9 with a offset of 0 and have little to know rub with these tires?? Or what offset on a 20 x 9 will work? Or do I need to get smaller tires and rims?
    Thank you in advance guys!
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Weclome to the club. Sorry I can't help you, but I'm sure someone on this site can.
  3. marshjo

marshjo New Member

Haha! Thank you, thats what im hoping!
  4. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

5. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey man yea a 20x10 is too big and is the main reason you are having rubbing. A 20x9 will not have any issues what so ever with a 0 offset, i have 18x9 with a 0 offset and no problem what so over it all has to do with the proper back spacing and offset to be able to run certain tires. You are good with 20x9 with 0 offset for sure with a 2.5 leveling kit man...
  6. marshjo

marshjo New Member

Sounds good, Thank you guys! Just needed some reassurance!