Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I have a friend who could use some Prayers.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 84fiero123, Oct 14, 2007.

1. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

A good friend of my wife and I’s, another farmer could use a few prayers. She was just diagnosed with breast, lung, liver, and spinal cancer.

She came home yesterday and is going down tomorrow for x-ray therapy I think that’s what they call it. She is on a morphine pump. So it doesn’t look good. I know from my mom’s fight with cancer this is not good and usually the last ditch effort to allow the person some relief.

So anyone that does believe please send a prayer her way, if not good vibes for her. Donna is a fine woman who helped Melanie when I had my stroke even though she has a farm of her own with over 100 animals.

Thanks again to any and all.

2. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

84fiero123

most heartly prayers go to your friend I've been there myself.

it's a hard journey for your friend and will need alot of support along the way

god speed

TahoeFever

3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well sorry to hear, that is sad. I hope the Lord shows her mercy. Thanks for sharing. Bad stuff happens to good people which pisses me off quite frankly.

4. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks guys, I knew I could count on you guys, and the others on here who will be posting later.

One more favor if I may. Could those of you who have the time and knowledge try to keep up with the posts I would normally answer.

We will be trying to help do some of her farm work and help her cut down on her animals as she has way to many.

I new I could count on you guys.

Thanks again

Steve

5. TahoeFever

we got your back dude ..

good luck and pop in once in a while

TahoeFever

6. Cableguy

Oh boy! I dairy farmed as a kid can I help....sigh...OK. We'll watch the posts for you.

7. TahoeFever

Cableguy where in Ont did you farm ?

8. Cableguy

Brighton, Ontario first farm house on the right off 401 north on 30. Russo farm

9. TahoeFever

No kidding i grew up in belleville then moved to jersey 15 years ago

10. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

[FONT=Times New Roman,Georgia,Times]I pray this prayer when I need comfort:
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Georgia,Times]Psalm 23
    [/FONT]
    And this prayer is for your friend:

[SIZE=-1][FONT=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]A prayer for healing
    [/FONT][/SIZE]