I have something comming up.

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Curky, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

There will be some rules. If you want them for free you must follow them. Give me 24-36 hrs to come up with some questions. .

your options; Z36 Truck & Tow Carbon-Ceramic brake pads (Front & Rear) or the Z16 Evolution ceramic pads... by PowerStop. I'll get things going on this

Anyone interested? ???

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  2. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

dont know if they would fit my vehicle but I'll give it a shot.

3. Curky

Look them up and see if they do. I really don't see why not

4. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Those are some expensive Pads!!! Is this a contest??

My part numbers are Z36-1363 for front and Z36-1194 for the rear. just in case I follow the Rules.:lol:

5. Curky

It will be, I just want to give some people time to see this. I have them on my truck with some sweet rotors from them. I love them.
    I have to come up with some good question's as well.
    To be clear, winner get pads (NOT rotors).

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

id be all over this if i didnt just have brakes done on my truck.

good luck to others...

Alex

7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

pretty sweet give away @Curky . I don't know who would not be interested in them. I don't knoe how the brakes are on the 2007 and newer trucks, but my 1995 brakes stunk and my 02, 03, and 05 brakes were not all that great.

8. Curky

I understand that but the point is to help a company that I like witch is more than happy to give something awsome away. You know they want a little publicity in return. But I just only have a couple of replies here.
    I know it is winter and a little slow around here but..... just trying to help.

FYI, one thing they asked of me ( witch some of you don't have or do) like their Facebook page. But also I need to know. I will post a link to mine, that way you can hit me with a message that you did do that. You are more than welcome to delete me after. Lol

9. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Even tho I currently have newish pads I'd be very interested in anything to help slow down my 5400lb beast faster.

10. Curky

They are sweet. With ABS I had someone slammed there breaks on the freeway. Witch I was speeding a little, like 70mph. I could of stopped on a quarter... A dime would be pushing it but I about had an accident....lol