Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I have something comming up.

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by Curky, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Im in contact with some others, trying to get some other things going.....I'm trying FRIENDS!!
    I'm just board waiting for my job to come through... Your welcome everyone. Just trying to help out our club.... I love this place :gasp:

2. Curky

[MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] they plan on mailing out today and said it looks like you should get them in the next 3days. Keep me updated.

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

sweet. thanks. will keep you posted

4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I screwed up on the distribution points. Had the Chicago but that was all I saw on their site. Should have figured CA too as that's where they started.

5. Curky

They messaged me yesterday and this is a copy of the text that was sent, so you know.
    Awesome!
    Just a quick update for you. There will be a little delay on sending those pads out. I should have checked with our warehouse to make sure we had them in stock first... they will be coming in next week and will go out to Michael as soon as they arrive. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I will definitely keep you posted. I really appreciate you reaching out to me and Power Stop. Hope to do this again soon... maybe in the spring time (brake season). We will have our new website up by then and will have a lot more information and content about our products.

6. Pikey

Cool, thanks for the update!

7. Pikey

The pads arrived yesterday. I just got home from Cleveland and they were sitting on the porch. When I get a chance i will check them out and update.

8. Curky

Awsome! Let me know what you think. Me myself love them