1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I Just Bought My First Suburban. Its a 1994. Also I am new here.

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Mark Scotton, Jan 20, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Mark Scotton

Mark Scotton New Member

Hello everyone. I'm Mark. And yesterday I bought my first Suburban! Its a 1994. And I think that its really cool. Here are some pics!

IMG_1434.jpg IMG_1435.jpg

2. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

that's a 94' !!!!--awesome, clean and straight lookin'
    Brian from Canada...Welcome to the site from a Canadian Member

3. Tagerman

Tagerman Member

good looking truck! They are beasts and you can't kill em. Mine has been to hell and back and you can still get all the alignment specs where they are supposed to be.

4. robandshannon

robandshannon New Member

Welcome. Clean looking truck. There is a lot of information here.

5. Mark Scotton

Mark Scotton New Member

Ok so I have owned my suburban for almost 5 months now. And I am totally in love with this truck! it has been just amazing! I dont ever want to get rid of it. BUT, the line from the oil cooler to the engine have started leaking. :(

6. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

ya the oil cooler lines are a problem, havent really found a great fix. you can replace with oem or aftermarket and they usually start to leak within 5 years again. you can get a line make with the same fittings on the ends from a hydraulic shop

7. USAF-Suburban

USAF-Suburban Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm a little late to the party here but nice suburban. Especially for a 94, it looks really clean. Couple questions. How many miles? Also, has it been a WY truck it's whole life? I'd be surprised if it was as clean as it is... Nonetheless, welcome! Greg