1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I know its a fleet car in the US ~ Video Reviews for Chevy Captiva Sport

Discussion in 'Chevy Captiva Sport Forum (Saturn Vue)' started by StarQ1, Feb 19, 2014.

1. StarQ1

StarQ1 New Member

okay cool...

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just some advice from what makes a good video. Try to keep it between 2 and 3 minutes, if you have more to say that's ok but people start to drop off watching if it's longer than that.

Also just make certain that you can get back far enough to show the whole vehicle and make certain that you stay in focus when you get close up.

3. StarQ1

StarQ1 New Member

I would also like to know if you really do save gas while using Ecotec?

4. zuki82

zuki82 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I want to know, is this little monster 4 wheel drive????? If not, I'll stick with my tracker rag-top!

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

So, if it is smaller than an Equinox is it equivalent to the Saturn Vue except with a lot of power? The vue looked just like the equinox just smaller.

6. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

eco button just lights a light on the dash. IMO

- - - Updated - - -

It is available in AWD

- - - Updated - - -

May have botched it then. Oh well.

11 mins. And was kind of rushed to do the video. I will upload a better one this weekend if the weather is nice.

If anyone feels like helping out with the video who lives nearby, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

VIDEO UPLOAD!!!

7. StarQ1

StarQ1 New Member

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!