Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I learned something today

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by SoCal Chevy, May 25, 2009.

1. SoCal Chevy

SoCal Chevy Rockstar 100 Posts

I learned something today. When ur bored and something seems like its a good idea, its usualy not.....dont shave ur armpits guys :oops:

Anyone else have one of those "im bored" experiences?

2. Falcone

Falcone Rockstar 100 Posts

lol, I've honestly been thinking about that a couple times at work, I build decks and fences in my non union time and wear alot of sleeveless shirts and just thought it would be kind to others, and more breathy haha.

3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

OK, I understand that to some this is an odd subject for men, but I have been shaving mine for a couple years now. It really makes a difference as far as "pitting out" your white undershirts. I have naturally sweated alot since high school and it makes a huge difference.

4. SoCal Chevy

its sooooooo itchy tho >.<

5. vncj96

Your doing it wrong then, use the womans razor blades, no itch no burn nothing. Use Mitchum it doesnt burn at all

6. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

My wife wants to know if you took a picture so she can critique your shaving ability as a man. lol

As far for me, I think every guy has done it at least once in their life.

7. SoCal Chevy

haha no i didnt and i dnt plan on taking any pics. it looks pretty clean and its not red or anything, it just itches like hell. especially wen im wearing a t shirt

8. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

my wife says to put just a little bit of babypowder on your pits to help with the itching or you'll most likely start getting a shaving rash.:money:

9. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:sign0020: I've been shaving my armpits since sophomore year in high school. I just got done shaving in the shower and got on the computer and saw this and couldn't stop laughing. I shave my legs, arms, chest, puts, etc. It really does make a huge difference, especially in South Louisiana!

10. vncj96

This might be one of the oddest threads I have been a part of, but its good for a laugh. I use the wifes Intuition razor and it works great, never a rash!