i need a/c vent trim

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by denali7432, Mar 15, 2009.

  1. denali7432

    denali7432 New Member

    hey guys i have a 2002 yukon denali and i need 2 units of a/c vent trim that goes on the roof in the back of the truck ive searched ebay but i can only find for 2007 models plus those go on the front center vents and i need the round ones that go in the back on top..
  2. ct9a

    ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    Check at the junk yards. I've found all sorts of odds and ends for various vehicles.
  3. denali7432

    denali7432 New Member

    i was actually hoping to find something online

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos