I need a good used 4L80E Trans for my '96 suburban 2500 with a 454

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Aureliametal, Nov 25, 2009.

  1. Aureliametal

    Aureliametal New Member

    I payed all kinds of money to have mine rebuilt and it went out after 1000 miles. Now I need to get this thing back on the road. Thanks!! :great:
  2. Joeairforce

    Joeairforce Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

    No warranty from the re-builder?
  3. tm4hammer1

    tm4hammer1 Rockstar


    I would guess that you have already contacted the intrested party and nothing was done! Well damn, put on the gloves and ring the bell! I would defenently be paying someone a visit bubba!! Heck tow it to the rebuilders and park it across the street with a big mutha ass sign dont say it! Yell it! Sell kool aid or ice tea ! Put on some burgers shake it up! Till they do some damage control to shut you up!! Lol! Works every time ! !believe me ! Tried and proven ! But carry a large stick with one a those signs ax handle will work for a sign stick make a party of it two days they will happily budge!
  4. unplugged

    unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    That does work. I worked at a cell phone service center for a large phone company and a guy who felt he had gotten a bad deal stood on the corner with a sign. It took 3 days, but the area manager saw him and said "give that guy whatever he wants" He got a new cell phone installed with all the goodies.

    Just remember it takes some cajones to go "all in" but make a party out of it and make sure to put a call in to the local paper. You could even have some friends go in for an "estimate" and leave after asking about the "nut ball" across the street.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos