1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I Need a Programmer that works with Chevy AFM Active Fuel Management

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by rgsw07, Apr 21, 2010.

1. rgsw07

rgsw07 New Member

tyring to find a programmer for 07 silverado with the active fuel management system, dont know if there is one out there but could use some help if anybody has found one and if it is possible.

2. Fan45acp

Fan45acp Member

+1 Me also.Ihave a2009 1500 ex-cab with a 5.3 with AFM.I am looking for a handheld tuner that I can use to remove the Active Fuel Management.I added a Gibson cat-back and it sounds like crap well the AFM goes to V4 mode.If anybody has any idea how to remove this please advise..Thanks..J.H.

3. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

The diablosport Predator (model U7194) or the diablosport Trinity can disable the AFM/DOD on your trucks...

plus they have a whole host of other features, such as data logging, trouble code scanning and clearing, a Performance Tune (for 91/93 octane), an 87 octane performance tune, etc etc.

Trinity: http://diablosport.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=151

Predator: http://diablosport.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=83

Plus you can get custom tunes via email to dial in the tune specifically for your truck for even more performance over the included preset tunes that come on it...

4. orange f7 snopro

orange f7 snopro New Member

i just installed the Edge Evolution Cs on my 09 silverado. i like to different power levels to choose from. ive seen a difference in mileage already.

5. ACV1081

ACV1081 New Member

6. shipchevy

shipchevy New Member

I'm all about superchips programmers. I just picked one up and it has done wonders for the truck......better mileage, more power, etc. 5 different settings to enjoy.

Attached Files: