1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I need all the kodiak pros on this thread!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by dish_towel07, Dec 9, 2011.

1. dish_towel07

dish_towel07 New Member

Ok so long story short i traded a parts truck to an axle guy for a dana 80 rear for my old cummins, he said he had the stuff to do a 10 to 8 lug conversion. Well a year later and nothing. Heres my question, i need to know what year it came from because he didnt know anything except that it came from a chevy 4500 box van. So there is no data plate on any of the cover bolts, the only thing i know is that its a disk brake and has double splined axles, meaning the axle end itself splines into the hub, it does not bolt it. Please can someone help me get the details for this axle!!! And if you want it i can sell it really cheap! Thank you guys!!!

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Ok the only numbers i can see on a tiny tag i missed are 37.3 and under that 4.68, also on the pumkin itself A 6219A. They As might be 4s i cant tell.