1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

i need help deciding please !!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by a.emerezian, Jan 25, 2010.

1. a.emerezian

a.emerezian New Member

HEy everyone i'm really new to the SUV world and i desperately need fast help in deciding which car to buy.
    You see now i have a 520i BMW year 2000 and i am very happy with it but thing is that i adore american cars and newly my eyes were opened to see these huge SUV's.
    I am offered two models the Chevy tahoe 2004 5.3 l and all the extra options with the touch screen radio in the dash. And from other side i am also offered the great huge lincoln navigator 2004 also.
    I can see the difference in luxury between the two but also the seats seem better in the tahoe i am really confused and i need to make up my mind in a few days.

So and as you are familiar at least with the tahoe i thought you might help thank you for anything and im waiting for you opinion .....

Antranik
  2. a.emerezian

a.emerezian New Member

anyone please
  3. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

I personally would choose the tahoe due to the better mpg & better power. Do a comparison on edmunds.com. Did you take both for a test drive, which do you like better?
    i was always a Ford guy then i got smart & decided to look into other vehicles by comparing write ups & test drive.
    I have a 2005 Suburban (wife) due to 4 kids & love it. We get 14-22mpg depending on where we drive.
    Good luck
  4. a.emerezian

a.emerezian New Member

thank you ahm1127 i also somehow prefer the tahoe but the luxury that i found in the navigatior just confuses me a lot i tested both i know that the tahoe is more powerful in a way or more but as you know for example the dashbord is so not new or modern i am very confused and still looking for more opinions HELP !!! please
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: I would go with the Tahoe!!! That is because, I have one!:lol: I have been real pleased with mine. Good luck!
  6. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The Tahoe, parts are cheaper and the drive train seams to be more tight.
  7. a.emerezian

a.emerezian New Member

thank you guys i really appreciate your help and to be truthful something inside me was preferring the tahoe and i think i will go with this choice thank you and after buying it i hope to be part of this site and this forum as i wil have plenty of questions to ask you about the SUV see you

antranik
  8. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

You have to pick what you like & peoples rating of each vehicle. GM is in the dumps now & looking for another bailout & I think Gov't is helping in making choices (think). Ford is flying & no bailout $$, so they must be doing something right. They both have there good & bad, its all about what your looking for, not somebody else to choose.
    Just Buy American!