Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I need help fast!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Snyder729, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Snyder729

Snyder729 Rockstar

Will gmc headlights and bumperlights fit on my chevy with a gmc grill on it?

2. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

You already have the GMC grille, and want to add the lights? Or you're getting the whole thing, and want to know if it'll bolt right in?

I believe that the grille and headlights have all the same mounting points to the core support, and the parking lights mount to the grille - but I don't remember if GMC and Chevy parking lights are different.

Hope this helps.

3. Snyder729

Snyder729 Rockstar

I just bought a grill and corner lights but i dont know if the headlights and bumper lights will fit the grill and truck also. I havent bought headlights or bumper lights yet im just wondering if gmc ones will fit on my chevy with a gmc grill.