1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

i need help for acadia radio

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by pal006a, May 23, 2011.

1. pal006a

pal006a New Member

Hello .

I have two cars Acadia 2007 and 2010 there is a problem in the first 2007 radio with 6CD and radio works, but there is no sound and looked for the problem and found the radio display shows head set but rear contol if plug the head set can hear the sound but no sound from the speakers maybe the amplifier damaged, but I do not know where is amplifier located , and I hope some one help me to find a amplfier location. For Acadia 2010 radio and DVD navigation and there is no power and found radio fuse ok when research shows that radio is found the water inside, and I am looking for acadia 2010 service manual or radio wiring diagram .
  2. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Have you contacted your local dealership regarding these concerns? There are many benefits to taking a vehicle to your local dealership. You can guarantee that technicians are certified and that the parts come with a GM parts warranty. For these reasons, I would recommend taking the vehicle to your local dealership to be diagnosed. They should be able to assist you further and have a plan for addressing the issue. I can also look into this issue further. In order to do more research, I will need some more specific information from you such as your name, address, phone number, the VIN for the vehicle, and current mileage. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me either on the thread or via private message. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.