1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I need help with Advent ogm1 and RSE rear controls please.

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by bigboar, May 8, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. bigboar

bigboar New Member

Hi all, new member to the forum and I must say it is a nice site! with that said, I am hoping someone who owns the advent ogm1 in an earlier model vehicle along with the factory rse rear controls can help me.
    I own a 2008 suburban with factory nav/dvd/bose along with the rse and rear controls. I need to know if yours work or not with the ogm1. I know its probably not a big deciding factory for most people but I have twin 9yr old boys and if I purchase the ogm1 I need the rear controls to still be able to work so they can watch dvds with their headphones on while we listen to what ever from the head unit like we do now with the factory system. I would apppreicate any feedback from peoples personal experience doing so. Thanks you in advance for any help!