I need input!!

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by boatman2089, Jan 23, 2010.

1. boatman2089

boatman2089 New Member

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I have seen those in the Stylin Concepts showroom already, and they are very heavy duty! I was surprised at how thick the aluminum actually was, If you use slim line lights you can put two 6" lights facing forward and two 6" lights facing rearwards. I have a friend at work who snow plows for a side job, and he has his warning lights on one of those. He bought it because his truck is leased, and he didn't want to drill holes into his new truck. If I didn't have roll bars on all of my trucks I would buy one, I think it's a great idea! :great::great::great:

3. boatman2089

boatman2089 New Member

now just cause you said that im gonna buy it lol, sold!!, my truck is unable to plow due to the v6 and rwd i just want more light for towing the boats and general driveing at night

thanks for your input

ill post something once i have it on, with pics

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I think you'll really like that once you get it all mounted up, I wish I had a chance to use one because that would be sweet. I know that piaa and kc lites both have slim lights, not too sure about who else has them. I just remembered pro comp makes a $50 set of 6" lights that I bought from summit racing, they were nice for the money!!!!