I Need New Ideas!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by lquattro04, Mar 21, 2012.

1. lquattro04

lquattro04 Rockstar

Alright every spring I treat myself to a few grand worth of accessories to add to my truck, so after I these last few pieces are installed I'm pretty much out of things to do.

I have nearly every cosmetic aftermarket part you can buy lol. I know they're in my sig but I'll give a short overview as to what I've done.

Leveled
    Wheels and tires
    Headlights, taillights, and 3rd brake light all blacked out and LED
    Tint
    All chrome removed leaving it red and black
    Grille
    Sound system completely redone (headunit, 4 component speakers, and sub)
    Bully Dog Programmer
    CAI
    Exhaust

The only other things I can think of are a lift, fender flares, and towing mirrors. Obviously the lift and fender flares have to wait until next year because those are a couple grand right there lol.

I dont have any pics right now, but after she gets out of the shop I'll post up a few pics.

Any other ideas to make it stand out just a little more? I've literally gone through every aftermarket item on both summit racing and auto anything haha.

Thanks!

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

definitely anxious to see some pics. You could maybe add more mods to the interior? How do you like the IPCW headlights? Any issues so far?

3. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

I'd like to see pics. I'm looking for idears for my '08 Sierra.

4. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Ya, know, there's a member here on the site that does Gorilla Hydro-Dip.

Start popping off dash panels and send them out to sstoner911 for a whole new look. I am:mdr:

5. lquattro04

lquattro04 Rockstar

[MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] - The headlights look awesome and I havent had any issues yet. I did notice that they were slightly dimmer than the stock headlights, but not by much. I havent gotten around to getting brighter bulbs yet simply because they work well enough for me so i dont want to drop an extra $100 on bulbs.

[MENTION=23100]KidHauler[/MENTION] - I actually already pm'ed him about that and I'm still trying to choose a good design and pick which parts I want dipped. I was planning on getting the pieces in Victory Red so that they'd match the exterior. The outside would be red w/ black, and the inside would be black w/ red.

6. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

You could always put in a bed liner, or tonneau cover. Also could look into getting a custom tune done for your truck to go with that Bully Dog Programmer. Maybe a brush guard or bull bar? Just some food for thought!:neutral::money:

7. lquattro04

lquattro04 Rockstar

I was thinking about a rhino liner for the bed, but I have a dent in the tailgate and can't decide wether it's worth replacing just to get the bedliner installed. Tonneu cover isn't a bad idea, but i cant decide between that or a black toolbox!

8. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You could always spend a bunch of money to put it all back to stock again... Then you can start teh process all over again. That way, you would never run out of things to do!

9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

One part many fail to upgrade is the brakes. You have installed some power adders. That will get you up and going faster but nothing to stop you faster. Larger diameter rotors, improved compound pads, maybe even increasing the number of pistons on the caliper.

10. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

Aftermarket bumpers