Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

i need to know who is the best

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by heavy chevy, Mar 18, 2009.

1. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Ok since superchips will be refunding my money back on the junk tuner that I have i want to know. What do you know about Wait4meperformanc.com, Wheatley tunes and black bear tuners. Which one is the best and do can you give me some proof to back up your statements. I am gonna get a new tuner and i want the best i can get i dont care what the cost is. When i say proof i mean befor and after hp gains 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times. I have a 08 silverado 4.8 reg cab so if you have a vehicle similar to mine it would help me out a little bit. Thanks everyone.

2. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

man no post where is the love GMTRUCKCLUB . Im trying to decide what to go with.

3. silverlight

silverlight New Member

I use HPTuners for my Truck. No proof yet but the tracks open next month and I'll be sure to take a ride down the 1/4 mile to compare GM's program with my program. I have the 4.3L V6 and not the 4.8 but HPTuners does have the 4.8 on its list of vehicles.

If I was still in Texas I'd let you have a look at it and see for your self...