1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I need to move

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Camaro69car, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[​IMG]
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Or even a video with sound ?!?!

btw Glenn...great emoticons lately :glasses:
  3. USAF-Suburban

USAF-Suburban New Member

Been Air Force for over 20 years and I've been stationed all over the world and at quite a few fighter bases and the jet noise, or sounds of freedom as they're referred to here at Holloman, doesn't bother me all that much most of the time. Here at Holloman we have the F-22s and they are NOTORIOUS for sonic booms. At all hours of the day/night. Makes my wife and pets jump something awful :) They're so bad they've broken windows and will knock stuff off shelves/walls. It's a small price to pay though if you ask me.
  4. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

I'm working on it. I get off too late. I will try to snap a few tomorrow. its overcast today. and drizzling.

- - - Updated - - -

Why should they move. They are there to protect our freedoms from threats both domestic and foreign. And they were here first.
  5. GMANs95

GMANs95 New Member

B-52's are a helluva lot worse.....

I got to wath the F-15's doing there FCF after maint......go from level flight to 33,000ft in about 15 seconds........that was loud too.....

6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Like I alluded to, most residents of that area believe the bases are an intrusion and should move, its rare to see a resident that says "I mightve picked the wrong place to live".
    Not to change the subject here but do you ever visit Langley Speedway? I raced a Bomber class car on that track for 2 seasons 98 and 99. One of the best asphault tracks I ever ran on.
  7. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

havent had the chance to yet. been tied up at work. went to 3 different sites in 4 days.