Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I need used tires!

Discussion in 'North America - Southeast USA' started by Austin, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Austin

Austin New Member

Anyone know where I can get cheap used tires! I am a full time student who rarely works and I need tires! I need 4 tires 315/75/R16 I appreciaate any help! Have a great day! -Austin

2. SoCal Chevy

SoCal Chevy Rockstar 100 Posts

how cheap are you lookin for?

3. gm4yrs

gm4yrs New Member

You can check America's / Discount tire. They have some used tires for sale. Chech the tire date, on the sidewall, and don't buy 7 years and older. (ex, 12305, is tha 123 day of 2005, and 1239 is 123 day of 1999). Check the inside of the tire, for patch repairs and seam separation of rubber. You may have to roll the tire and put pressure, on it, to see the tire seam. Craigslist may be another site to lookup. I know of someone, having a blow-out, with old tires, on the freeway, and he almost rolled it.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009