Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I pick things up and put them down - Planet Fitness Videos

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ejohnson03, Jan 6, 2011.

1. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

So..EJ, how do you find the time to make movies, in between burning your house down?

3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

LOL!!!,That is funny

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, it's a video of me when I was younger. :) hahahaha .... sigh. This Planet Fitness has some good marketing behind it, that's for sure.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This is the most viewed thread on the site in the past day, go figure. lol

6. ChevyFan

Wow, over 1,000 people per day read this post. haha! Sign up people!

7. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

So your the blond sitting at the table ??? LMAO

8. ChevyFan

Wow, I've got an itchy infraction finger tonight.

9. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Pull the trigger! Scott WAS smartazzin on the other thread about not knowing what an ipod is. Take all his points & demote him to "newbie status" ha ha ha

10. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Don't tell any lies, i still kind of dont know what that is..but i googled it !
    I am not good with this electronic stuff so dont start spreading any lies.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

So u cant laugh at all ..about any humor ?? mhhh..oh well