1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I remember this

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Mar 25, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I remember when this kid did this...made national news.

[​IMG]
  2. GWAGON_99

GWAGON_99 Rockstar 100 Posts

It definitely looks like something I would do as a kid!! Good stuff.
  3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Kinda makes you wonder where his parents were, that they didn't see their son struggling to get into the crane. I don't care how small the kid is, that had to have taken long enough to get in there that the parents should have looked around to see where he was.
  4. KD7ONE

KD7ONE Rockstar 100 Posts

I wonder how many quarters it would take to get him out...
  5. ChevyFan

hehe, now that's just WRONG. :lol:

Yeah, I don't let my kid get more than 5 feet from me. If he runs off we go to have a little "talk" in the bathroom.
  6. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Back in 1960 when I was but a wee lad, my dad got tired of loosing me every time we went to Sears, so he put a dog leash on the belt loop of my pants. He said people were appalled, but at least he didn't have to spend those frantic moments in terror as he went looking for me.:rofl: These days they sell the thing the thing for $30 bucks. Could have been heir to a fortune if he'd patented the idea eh?
    [​IMG]
  7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

People still get appalled by it.
    People just need to butt out.
  8. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Our local Wally World has one of those and when I have a couple of spare quarters will play the claw.

When I beat it and get something I have to push in on the little door down below to pick up my 5 cent prize.

The outer door has a stop on it so you can’t push it all the way up and get your hand inside.

I don’t see how the kid got in there, but it happened so maybe this is something new on the ones they have.

Maybe because of this kid!
  9. ChevyFan

I think it was in fact due this this kid (I think this happened a few times in the last 10 years). The Consumer Product Safety council has mandated that all of these gaming machines have a double trap door so that no kid can crawl up in there.
  10. pontiacGTP123

pontiacGTP123 Rockstar 100 Posts

lol that is a good one