1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I sold a part of the family...!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by udderchaos, Oct 30, 2006.

1. udderchaos

udderchaos Rockstar

I sold one of my Suburbans.... And I feel really bad.... Don't get me wrong, I was offered a lot more money than I have invested in it. I know it went to a good home, and will be well taken care of. But I still feel like part of the family is missing. Has anyone on here experienced the same thing...?????? Or am I the only crazy one...??????
  2. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

How could you?

You sold a family member, you cad.

Yes you are crazy, but not the only one. If people don't sell them we can't buy them.

Anyone who buys a Burb for the first time gets to learn the meaning of APV All Purpose Vehicle. I hate the term SUV.

These things can do anything, I have overloaded ours, towed way more than I should have, (Over it's rated capacity) and gone places no man has gone before with ours. Anyone who buys one of these beasts can only be happy.

The only bitch I have ever had was mileage, but then I don't do that that often.

Well at least it went to a good home.

What baby did you part with?
  3. udderchaos

udderchaos Rockstar

I sold the 84... I reeeeeally miss it. My 98 keeps giving out a DTC, and would like to have something else presentable to drive while the 98 would be in the shop... There's not much left of the 78... It's a little breezy when I drive it....