1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I think I made the right grille choice

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 2011laserblue, Mar 20, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

looks really good dude! im digging the grill swap. and you should love the led lights. my setup is nothing like yours, but mine are awesome!

Alex
  2. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member 100 Posts

Thanks Alex! I'm really happy I decided to do it. I've got some things that are on the top of my priority list for mods - the lights are on there, just towards to bottom.

Heres my "schedule" as of today in order:

First things first ~ re-gear
    Rigid light bar
    Gibson Headers
    Recon LED tail lights
    Bed Access N-fabs (maybe)

Also whenever I find time I'd like to rip off my moldings - only concern is outlines...I have a small outline where my mud flaps were and they were only on for a year.

When it warms up I will be painting the outside of the tailgate latch blue as well.
  3. repley81

repley81 New Member

That's one sexy ride. Wanting to do some mods to my truck, but the wife has been kind of riding my butt about spending money lately.
  4. 2011laserblue

Thanks! Haha happens to the best of us. Spending money...hmm perhaps like a denali? :lol:

Sweet truck!
  5. Gold Z

Gold Z New Member

I agree with you. The black looks so much better. You gotta love low cost mods.
  6. ewmassey

ewmassey New Member

More bang for the buck!
  7. 2011laserblue

Definitely! Thanks!