I think it's time for a GTG maybe some Hot Dogs and a trip to OCC???

Discussion in 'NY - Upstate New York' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Loving the Outdoors Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

It's that time of the year We are all home bored and wanting to do something on a weekend day.. How about a GTG ????

We could meet up at Rutt's Hut in Clifton,NJ and from there a ride up to OCC (about 1 1/2) Nice ride too...:glasses:

What do you think? Jan or Feb? Give me an idea... rutts.jpg DSCF9875.jpg DSCF9893.jpg http://www.roadfood.com/Reviews/Overview.aspx?RefID=1362

jasonocc.jpg DSCF9878.jpg

2. Enkeiavalanche

Helloooo Anyone Awake in the NE?????

3. Kady

Kady Epic Member 5+ Years GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Make it closer to warmer weather, and I'll head over on the bike!!

4. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

must be past their bedtime ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Brian from Canada.
    (p.s.----sorry I can't make it !!!!!)

5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I might be able to make it not sure tho. Id have to meet you at the occ

6. Enkeiavalanche

Com'on down Kady!! And everyone else... Lets set up a date for this..

7. Enkeiavalanche

Ok where is everyone??? Wake up... I used to get 15 Avalanche's for the Great Hot Dog Run in the middle of winter.. How about this?? I just saw Gas for $3.10 here in Jersey....:glasses:

8. Enkeiavalanche

Well I think a weekend in Feb will do.. Maybe just to OCC they do have a Cafe inside now..http://occcafe.com/

9. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

i'd love to but im not goin to be able to for a couple months, gotta buncha BS goin on up here so in the summer or early fall would be the soonest i'd be able to.

10. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* Member 1 Year

I would love to but I live in Texas so its to far for me.