i think my wife may be cheating on me

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ntbush83, Oct 18, 2010.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
    My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my truck next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my truck , that I noticed that differential was leaking a little fluid.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Ha. that one is hillarious every time:rofl:

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

hahaha, too funny.

4. rgaff

rgaff Member

That's good Thanks for the laugh

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

J H C nutbsh , I was really feeling sorry for you while I was reading that. You could write script in Hollyweird.

6. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow!!! You had me there for a minute. Thanks for starting my morning off with a smile!

7. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I agree with all of you,that was funny,i was already thinking of what advice to give on his cheating wife.

8. KWG08VMI

KWG08VMI Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that!

9. Unbelievable2

Unbelievable2 Rockstar

:sign0144: Glad to see there is stuff like this going on in this forum. I'm usually the one providing fun stuff on other forums I belong to. :great:

10. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hahaha thanks guys! But don't worry I'm not even married haha