1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I Won Arbitration Against Farmers Insurance!

Discussion in 'Car Insurance Reviews' started by ChevyFan, Nov 13, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

WOW, Farmers just said the are only considering giving me 60% because they still claim that I am 40% at fault.

This guy is named Steve Krusemark and he just told me on the phone that Farmers elects not to agree with the findings of the Police Report or the arbitration statement. WHAT? YOU ALREADY LOST ARBITRATION AND PAID 100% ON THE VEHICLE!

"We choose to disagree with the Police Offier's report" was his statement to me. They said that the police office wasn't there to see the accident and just intereviewed everyone and they did a better investigation on this that the officer did. My thought it ... they didn't see the accident occur either, and they are biased against finding for me. (Plus, the original adjuster made some outrageous claims - like 10 hours later she found someone in the parking lot who saw the accident."

Wow, this is outrageous, I'm just shocked.

I think I am going to have to sue the scum-of-the-earth Farmers Insurance.
  2. tcope

tcope New Member

Keep in mind that you don't (can't) sue Farmers... you file suit against the insured. Farmers did not cause your loss... their insured did.
  3. ChevyFan

Yeah, I filed in small claims court against the person who caused the accident.
  4. ChevyFan

court case is set for one week from today. Kind of a hassel to be honest, but it's the right thing to do.
  5. ChevyFan

Check out this lady, she's as mad as I am with Farmers Insurance.

6. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey steve your line says you wont arbitration?? so is that as far as it is right now??? and if you won arbitration what does that mean?
    And talk about mad, that is a good way to do it. post it on the web.
  7. tcope

tcope New Member

I've not read the thread in awhile but as I recall Steve's carrier won in inter-company arbitration. This is not binding between Farmers and Steve and Farmers would not pay Steve for his other out of pocket expenses. Steve's last post is from 10 months ago that a court date was set. No info after that.
  8. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

9. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 New Member 100 Posts

Isn't there some insurance board you can report Farmers to?